Re: [exim-dev] Exim from mailnull by local "Auto-Submitted: …

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Exim from mailnull by local "Auto-Submitted: auto-generated" bounces keep bouncing
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Tony Finch wrote:

> > Well, I was thinking of myself as postmaster, and I sure as heck didn't
> > want them in my mailbox! And certainly not interrupting me.
>
> Was this before or after the introduction of filtering?

Must have been before, because it must have been handled right from the
start, and filters only came in after Piete took a look at Exim and
suggested them. Ah yes, I see that filtering was added at release 0.43.