Re: [exim] Bug in exicyclog and log_file_path option

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matthew Newton
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Bug in exicyclog and log_file_path option
On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 10:10:42AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Matthew Newton wrote:
>
> > There seems to be a bug in exicyclog. If log_file_path is set in the
> > configuration file to be ":syslog", then the script "guesses" where the
> > logs files are, rather than using the compiled in default. In our case
> > the guess is not the same as the compiled default, so the script
> > suddenly stopped working when I started to use syslog...
> >
> > The following patch ...
>
> Thank you. I will check it out.

Thanks. Out of interest, I've just checked and it worked fine on our
systems last night. There may be a better way of doing it, though I
doubt efficiency matters too much there!

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton <mcn4@???>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom