[exim] synchronization error with exchange

Página Inicial
Autor: Toth-Abonyi Mihaly
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] synchronization error with exchange
Hello All,

We have a recent exim-4.51 installation and an MS exchange server
at one of our departments.

These two servers seem to be not understand each other:

2005-06-08 15:27:48 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (next input s
ent too soon: pipelining was advertised): rejected "--=====================_2154
5890==.ALT" H=exsrv....

I expected the reason to be pipelining, I switched it off,
but the result was:

2005-06-08 15:38:52 SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error (next input s
ent too soon: pipelining was not advertised): rejected "--=====================_
21545890==.ALT" H=exsrv....

So switching off pipelining simply changed the error message
and did not solve the problem.

The sender uses Eudora (Version 6.1.2.0) to contact the exchange
server, we did not notice similar problems with other mail clients
(outlook etc.).

Any hints?

Best regards,

Mihaly Toth-Abonyi