Re: [exim] combining authentication methods

Góra strony
Autor: Raphael Reich
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] combining authentication methods
Jakob Hirsch schrieb:

> ok. just kill the first "{":
> "${lookup mysql{"
> instead of
> "{${lookup mysql{".

I can't believe it. It seems to work well !!!
I still have to perform some testing, but it looks good.

I will sleep so well tonight - thank you for that great help !!!

The last days I tried over and over with "${if or ..." an I thought I'd
go completely mad until I found out that lookup is not a valid condition
name.

After realizing, that the number of brackets in your first post was not
equal, I tried varios combinations, but I did not try to erase the first
one...

Raphael