[exim] No local users.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Exim Mailing List
A: Exim mailing list
Asunto: [exim] No local users.
Hello everybody,

I have a directory of userid's ( /popboxes/boxes/ ) and the idea is
that if a directory exists under there it is a userid so accept the
email.

The only example I've seen is:

virtual_users:
debug_print = "R: virtual_users for $local_part@$domain"
driver = accept
domains = dsearch;/popboxes/config
local_parts = lsearch;/popboxes/config/$domain
transport = popboxesmailer_pipe
require_files = /popboxes/bin/popboxesmailer
no_verify
no_expn

Which works fine, so long as I have a directory /popboxes/config
and file(s) in it corresponding to the domain(s), with userid's
in.

To create a file I ran
"ls -1 /popboxes/boxes >/popboxes/config/rebma.dyndns.org"

which does what I want.

If I send an email to user1@??? it is passed to my
transport, which puts it in the correct Maildir.

As this server will only ever be sent emails to "rebma.dyndns.org"
I'm sure there must be a way to configure this without the
"domains dsearch" bit.

Steven.
--
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."