[exim] LDAP and LDAPS problems

Autor: Zharovtsev, Anton
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] LDAP and LDAPS problems
Hi,

How can I arrange the ldap_default_servers list and do not touch my ldap
queries and lookups so that some of ldap servers would be connected over
ldaps connections and other ones over ldap ?

E.g. I want to connect to localhost like ldap://127.0.0.1:389/... And if
it fails for some reasons connect to other server like
ldaps://other.server.foo. Localhost ldap server is replica from
other.server.foo. I did only ldaps to all my servers, it works but I had
a lot of time on dealing with my certificates and my selfsigned CA. It
seems for me like ugly solution to use ldaps everywhere even on the
local machine.

Little offtopic: May be someone knows how to make ldaps to trust to my
self signed certs ? :-). I need only encryption over ssl but not
authentification by certs.