RE: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / repor…

Author: Dickenson, Steven
To: Tom Kistner, exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] Announce: "Exilog" - Exim central logging / reporting tool
Tom Kistner wrote:
> This has been sitting on my hard drive since last year. I have now
> managed to give it some documentation and release it. I'm using it
> myself and it really makes a difference sometimes. I'm looking for
> some feedback on the project before I announce it somewhere else.

Just checking this out now. So far, very cool.

FYI, I had to install libnet-netmask-perl on Debian to get this to work.
Not sure what CPAN package that translates to. Being a complete Perl
idiot, I'm not the best person to say if this should be obvious or not,
but there may be other Perl packages that need to be installed to get
this work. I already had a bunch installed by default with Debian and
other things I've been playing with on this test box.

Too bad this isn't written in PHP, I'd love to hack at it. ;)

- S
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>
Computer Network Manager