[exim] 8bit to Q-P conversion script?

Author: Matej Cepl
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] 8bit to Q-P conversion script?
Hi,

I know that exim does not support of conversion from 8bit
messages to quoted-printable, but does anybody could suggest a
script which would do so (including changing
news2mail gateway which is clueless about whole this business of
quoted-printable (Usenet is 8bit clean) and I would like to make
sure that I am not generating screwed up messages.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions,

Matej Cepl

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The function of the expert is not to be more right than other
people, but to be wrong for more sophisticated reasons.
    -- Dr. David Butler, British psephologist