Re: [exim] exim restricted outgoing email

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: silvano
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim restricted outgoing email
On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 17:20 +0200, Silvano Malaguti wrote:
> Many thanks for your interest, I have attached the configuration file

Please do not *ever* send something multiple times to the mailing list
unless you are really sure the earlier version did not get through - in
this case you got a message telling you the first versions were held in
the moderation queue and how to delete them. Sending additional copies
whilst leaving the originals queued just bombards list members with
extra copies.

    Nigel.