[exim] Need assistance on setting up EXIM as Backup MX

Author: Tea Bore
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Need assistance on setting up EXIM as Backup MX
Greetings. I have waded through a lot of posts and I believe I have
finished configuring EXIM as a backup for a domain [and its to other
aliases]. Now I need to make sure that my configuration is correct and
functions properly. In short this is what I've done:

1. Created a zone mail-gw-10.mydomain.com and added as secondary MX
for otherdoman.com [also added same for otherdoman2.com and
otherdoman3.com]:
otherdoman.com.     11949   IN      MX      10 mail.otherdoman.com.
otherdoman.com.     11949   IN      MX      20 mail-gw-10.mydomain.com.

2. Created entries
/etc/localdomains
mail-gw-10.mydomain.com

/etc/remotedomains
otherdoman.com
otherdoman2.com
otherdoman3.com

3. Added domains in exim.conf
domainlist relay_to_domains = *.otherdomain.com : *.otherdomain2.com :
*.otherdomain3.com

No other part of this config was altered. EXIM starts fine.

I have verified and under normal circumstances otherdomain.com
receives the emails as per the primary MX. And now my humble request.
Is this config looks okay to you? Will this be sufficient? It just
seems too simple to me but this is what I gathered from various posts.
How would you test to make sure that it works properly.

Thank in advance!
Tea