Re: [exim] do router based on if a files exists or not

Author: JupiterHost.Net
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] do router based on if a files exists or not

>> After restarting and verifying allow_filter is inthe router:
>
> One of these things is not like the other.

I assume you mean one has the "#Exim filter" line and one deos not, I
included both version to show how exim handled it with "allow_filter" in
the router.

So them the question woudl be:

with allow_filter in the router why does

#Exim filter
:fail: so sorry you lose

cause the router to kill exim with:

message: error in filter file: unknown filtering command ":fail:"
near line 2 of filter file
USER@HOSTNAME cannot be resolved at this time:
error in filter file: unknown filtering command ":fail:" near line 2
of filter file

Is that conscise enough now?