Re: [exim] Local RBL

Autor: Matt Fretwell
A: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Local RBL
Tkachenko Alexei wrote:

> Matt,
>
> >> I suggested using rbldnsd, a local rbl, built from flat files,
> >> rather than you looking up a flat file, and adding the
> >> lookup to your already existing rbl acls.
>
> The main reason is as far as I understand the rbldnsd is not compatible
> with existing DNS tool (I use bind).
> I have no server available and without bind.

Not at all. It serves its own records. An entry in resolv.conf or a
forwarder in Bind is all that is required. You can install it locally
without a problem. The following webpage will give you a better
explanation. Honestly, rbldnsd is a must have for this situation :)

http://www.TQMcube.com/rbldnsd.htm

Matt