[exim-dev] exim 4.50 in Debian sarge

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] exim 4.50 in Debian sarge
Hi,

last night, the Debian Release Team finally approved exim4 4.50-6 for
Debian sarge, due in the early beginning of June 2005. It looks like
they _really_ mean it. This time.

I might be able to get a -7 version into sarge, but 4.51 won't be
approved due to the freeze.

Are there any _urgent_ bug fixes that should be backported from 4.51
to 4.50 before Debian releases? If so, I'd appreciate being pointed
towards the appropriate diffs by noon tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Marc