Re: [exim] Multiple Subject Lines

Author: Jonathan Asghar
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple Subject Lines

All,

Yeah i have moved onto something else here. We have our whole email list
located at /etc/alias file which seems bad. I understand now how it must
go though the file multiple times, causing the multiple subject lines.
So i figured that i sould reorganize the system and wasn't to sure how
to. I guess i'm looking for advice on how to do it. It needs to be
pretty easlyly edited and was thinking of a openldap+mysql system. Though
i have no idea how hard it would be to implement it.
Thanks for all your help.

-J