Re: [exim] OK, what am I doing wrong.

Author: Jaye Mathisen
To: Ian FREISLICH
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] OK, what am I doing wrong.
From my limited experience with cpanel, I'm not sure it used ports
on the initial install, because there's a subdir in the cpanel install
directory where it calls configure directly via configure --prefix=/usr etc.
and has the source unpacked there.

I noticed there's a /usr/local/cpanel/src/3rdparty dir that has stuff like analog
and rrdtool and othe rutilities that could be installed out of ports as well.