Re: [exim] MUA -Exim problem

Góra strony
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Dla: Exim Users Mailing List
Temat: Re: [exim] MUA -Exim problem
Please keep the conversation on-list - thanks. And please don't top
post (again).

On 19/05/05, jitendra gupta <jitendra_kr_gupta@???> wrote:
> My exim -bh 10.0.0.1 shows the following output :
>
> 250-snsserver1.sns Hello snsserver1.sns [10.0.0.1]
> 250-SIZE 52428800
> 250-PIPELINING
> 250 HELP
> quit

Ok, it would have been much more useful if you'd simulated a complete
transaction rather than stopping after the banner.

> Is STARTTLS needed for exim as it is needed for qmail
> ?
> I am not sure about this.Also when I issued starttls
> coomand in the aboce smtp session I found :
>
> 250-SIZE 52428800
> 250-PIPELINING
> 250 HELP
> starttls
> 500 unrecognized command

It depends whether you've configured it in or not. What do you want it to do?

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???