Re: [exim] MUA -Exim problem

Author: jitendra gupta
To: peter, exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] MUA -Exim problem
Thanks a lot sir for your reply.
In my evolution settings,in the receiving mail option
I have chosen POP and in sending option I have chosen
SMTP and then specified my server's hostname and a
system user's name in the username. Now whenever I
send/receive I get the following error message :-

Error while 'Fetching Mail':
Could not connect to POP server 10.0.0.1 (port 110):
Connection refused

and

Error while performing operation:
RCPT TO <abct@???> failed: Requested action