Re: [exim] German Spams :: System Filter

Author: Matthias Waffenschmidt
To: GamCo - Gawie Marais
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] German Spams :: System Filter
Hi,

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 12:11:14PM +0200, GamCo - Gawie Marais wrote:
> I'm not sure if anyone would need a system filter to block those unwanted
> German mails coming through, but this seems to be working for us. If someone
> has some mods they can make on the filter to improve it, please send back.

If you are already running SpamAssassin, I would instead suggest a
dedicated SpamAssassin ruleset as can be found here:

http://mailscanner.prolocation.net/german.cf

--
Gruss / Best regards   |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-411
Matthias Waffenschmidt |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33