[exim] add clamav virus protection

Author: Christos Pelekis
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] add clamav virus protection
Hi to all.
I am new to exim.
I have see that the latest version support antivirus check with clamav
(include exiscan).
I want to configure a server so can do this.
The server run freebsd 5.4 and the exim (4.51) is compiled to support
this. It is just needed the configuration.
I just want to delete all the attachments who have virus. Not quaranded,
just delete.
Can you please inform me what configuration i can do (and where i put this
in exim.conf) so i can do this? (the clamav is ready and runing).
I know that this is just a few lines. can everybody help me on this?
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
Regards,
Christos Pelekis