[exim] Format error in spool file

Author: Thijs Koetsier | Exception
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Format error in spool file
Hi all,

I'm using exim4 on php 4.3.11
Whenever I'm trying to send mail through PHP it doesn't work. In my mainlog
this error shows up;
2005-05-16 14:33:27 1DXeml-0007jp-HX <= www-data@localhost U=www-data
P=local S=322
2005-05-16 14:33:27 1DXeml-0007jp-HX Format error in spool file
1DXeml-0007jp-HX-H: size=642

spool file 1DXeml-0007jp-HX-H:
(server and e-mail addressess replaced with dummies)

1DXeml-0007jp-HX-H
www-data 33 -1
<www-data@'myserver'>
1116246807 0
-ident www-data
-received_protocol local
-body_linecount 1
-auth_id www-data
-auth_sender www-data@'myserver'
-allow_unqualified_recipient
-allow_unqualified_sender
-deliver_firsttime
-local
XX
1
recipient@???

150P Received: from www-data by 'myserver'l with local (Exim 4.50)
    id 1DXeml-0007jp-HX
    for recipient@???; Mon, 16 May 2005 14:33:27 +0200
027T To: recipient@???
014  Subject: test
030F From: me@'myserver'
050I Message-Id: <E1DXeml-0007jp-HX@'myserver'>
038  Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:33:27 +0200

Because mailing direct from the commandline works, it seems Exim is working
as supposed. However, I didn't find any data on the web concerning this
'format error' message. Does anybody know if this error is somewhere related
to my exim configuration, or is this a PHP-error (if so; perhaps someone
could put me in the right direction?)

If this is not at all related to my exim-configuration, than apologies for
barking up the wrong tree here...

regards,
Thijs