Re: [exim] Routing based on added headers.

Author: Mike Grice
To: Tom Marazita
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Routing based on added headers.
On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 15:37 -0700, Tom Marazita wrote:
> Does anyone have any simple suggestions for doing this? I'm
> probably missing something obvious.
>
> Thanks!
> Tom

Hi,

You could also go down the route of adding something in at the ACL
level, but that depends on what criteria you are setting the Precedence:
header with. Your router further down can then see your header and do
what you like because you're not relying on the router to modify the
headers.

An example of this would be to keep a CDB of to: or cc: addresses, if
you were doing it for certain things like mailing-lists and do a lookup.

Cheers,
Mike
--

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------