Re: [exim] R=virtual_autoreply defer (-1): condition check l…

Author: Tom Fischer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] R=virtual_autoreply defer (-1): condition check lookup defer
On Tue, 17 May 2005 12:18:52 +0100
Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:

> Tom Fischer wrote:
> > this morning i catches this error in my log files. It seems that the router is generally working, but when mail from
> > specific Address is arrived this error occurs. When i test it from different Addresses every thing is ok, i got the autoreply
> > and the mail is deliverd correct. What is the meaning of this Error Message?
>
> Your router named "virtual_autoreply" has a condition option,
> the condition is attempting to do a lookup,
> the lookup couldn't be completed,
> so exim defers delivery.

Ahhh thank you. I've discovered the error. This is the resulting SQL-Query:

SELECT email
FROM emailaccounts_autoreplylist
WHERE condition = ''Stefan Eder - Kristallhtte ' <info@???>'
AND email = 'info@???'
AND typ = 'autoreply'

and it explains why the router is working for me, but not for some Addresses. Thx for your help!

Tom