[exim] Re: spamassassin message abandoned bug

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: Will Sherwood
CC: exim-users, jeff
Subject: [exim] Re: spamassassin message abandoned bug
Will,

    This is an unresolved issue and it seems that the
common response is "spammers or virus connections, ignore it".
Well I am not about to ignore this problem as it probably is
causing valid emails to be rejected as well. I am presently
considering giving postfix or qmail an evaluation due to the
lack of interest in investigating this problem. If you hear
of anything else regaring this problem, please let me know.
I will let you know if I hear of anything else as well.

I am sending this to the exim-users mailing list as well in
the hope that someone has a solution or work-around for this.

Best regards,
Jeffrey