[exim] delay_warning

Author: Nathan Ollerenshaw
Subject: [exim] delay_warning
Ladies/Gents,

I have delay_warning set to 4h:8h:24h but a customer reported that
they did not get a delay warning email for a message they sent. The
message was delivered (to a local mailbox, it was full) after about
20 hours, so they should have seen two warning messages, but they
didn't.

There doesn't seem to be any record of a warning message being sent,
either, so I don't believe it was the user just missing it.

Are there any cases where the delay warning message would not be sent
in this instance?

Regards,

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw / Systems Engineer
Systems Engineering

Tokyo Bldg 4F 3-32-7 Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033 Japan
Tel. +81.3.3817.8995 Fax. +81.3.3812.4051
mailto:nathan@valuecommerce.co.jp

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
- Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)