Re: [exim] Running with WITHOUT_OLD_DEMIME

Author: exim-users
To: Odhiambo G. Washington
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Running with WITHOUT_OLD_DEMIME
Odhiambo G. Washington schrieb:
> Here is a legacy issue I'd like to get over so that I can move from 4.44
> to 4.51, but even after reading the documentation:
>
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_40.html#SECT40.3
>
> ... I still _cannot_ figure this one one. Is it obsoleted?? If not,
> what would be the correct rule to replace this in 4.51?
>

> # First unpack MIME containers and reject serious errors.
> => I know this is done by using decode = default in acl_smtp_mime
>
>   deny message     = This message contains a MIME error ($demime_reason)
>       log_message = MIME ERROR ($demime_reason)
>       demime      = *
>       condition   = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

Hi Odhiambo,

I picked this up from the list some time ago:

deny
   decode      = default
   condition   = ${if > {$mime_anomaly_level}{2} \
                     {true}{false}}
   message     = This message contains a MIME error ($mime_anomaly_text)
   log_message = MIME ERROR ($mime_anomaly_text)

Of course, this has to go now into your mime acl, not into the data acl
anymore.

HTH,
Patrick