[exim] EXIM + DNSLookups

Author: Rodrigo Galiano Celestino
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] EXIM + DNSLookups
Hi guys,

Itz me again. I still didn't resolve the problem concerning:

2005-05-13 19:13:41 1DWfbL-0004ZE-V6 <= rodrigo.galiano@???
H=(badboy.mofo.com) [192.168.10.99] P=smtp S=207
2005-05-13 19:13:47 1DWfbL-0004ZE-V6 == rodrigo.galiano@???
R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-53): retry time not reached for any host

I even reinstalled FreeBSD from scratch, and reconfigured the server??
My Public IP sitting on other BOX is Blacklisted for SPAM. But I
installed another exim box on my same network and it send's w/o any defers.

What can be the problem? Is my ISP blocking exim box's MAC address?? Is
there a way in CLI mode to do exim dnslookups manually??

thanx
---
Rodrigo Galiano Celestino