[exim-dev] Problems with libspf2-1.2.5

Autor: Markus Mayer
A: exim-dev
Assumptes nous: [exim] Exim w/ libspf2 1.2.x (Was: [exim-dev] Problems with libspf2-1.2.5)
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Problems with libspf2-1.2.5
Hi,

I am the maintainer of the Blastwave Exim package
(http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php/exim) for Solaris. For a couple
of releases now I compiled Exim with SPF enabled (that was using
libspf2-1.0.x).

Now, since the upgrade to libspf2-1.2.5, Exim doesn't compile anymore.
A quick check on Google revealed that other people are experiencing the
very same issues under Linux I ran into on Solaris. So it's definitely
not OS dependent (or compiler-dependent; Sun's CC fails with the same
error message GCC produces).

See this thread, for instance:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spf/devel/19019

I had to fix the very same issues described there, but even after that,
compilation fails. The reason being that SPF_config_t doesn't seem to
be defined anywhere and pretty much everything in libspf2/spf_config.c
is commented out using #if 0 ... #endif. Well, that seems to be part of
the problem. I didn't dig any further yet.

It looks more like a libspf2 problem to me, but I still thought I'd ask
here if anybody know a fix or work-around.

Thank you.

-Markus