[exim] Use spamGuard with Exim

Author: torsten
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Use spamGuard with Exim
Hi all,

does anyone have any experience when it comes to using spamGuard
(http://www.enderunix.org/spamguard/) with Exim?

The problem I see is that spamGuard knows to analyze sendmail, qmail and
postfix log files, but it does not talk about Exim.

Or migth Exim's log format be compatible to either sendmail, qmail or
postfix log format?

If not, does anyone know of a similar tool that works with Exim?

I don't need SpamAssassin, at least not here, because the problem is not
preventing incoming spam from reaching our user's mailboxes but
unfortunately we habe issues with users that have an account and are
properly logged in sending out spam.

This might be both because

- they are bad people or
- either someone has hacked their account and is abusing it or there is
malware (worm, virus, ...) on a PC that has a proper SMTP AUTH connection
to our server

Any hints, maybe even for the right search terms on Google, are welcome.

Regards,
Torsten