Re: [exim] can someone help me with a(nother) problem?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] can someone help me with a(nother) problem?
On 8 May 2005 at 15:46, Chuck@??? wrote about
    "[exim] can someone help me with a(n":

| My problem concerns filtering using a mail client (Pegasus, but could be any).

And as such, it is off topic here. But...

| What I want to do is this:
|
| On the RCD computer, using Pegasus (or something else other than Outlook Express),
| filter mail addressed to anna or anna.jones or containing the expression "Envelope-to:
| anna" and put it into a folder in the Pegasus mail client called Anna-In.

Whether that's possible, and exactly how to do it, depends on the
email client. exim has given you the Envelope-To header to make it
possible as long as the client filtering is not brain-dead. In
Pegasus Mail you need just to use an "expression" type filter to
match the Envelope-To: header.

Your regular expression would be "Envelope-To: +anna*" (without the
quotes).

- Fred