[exim] can someone help me with a(nother) problem?

Autor: Chuck
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] can someone help me with a(nother) problem?
Greetings and thanks in advance for any help that might be available. Thanks also for
exim-4.20, and other versions including 4.50. My wife says I can fly to England to attend
the Exim conference and she won't object to my spending what would amount to about
1,200 pounds -- YIKES! I'd love to do it, but it is hard for me to rationalize that
expenditure, much as I like Exim, considering the size of "ourdomain.org" and the few
users we have. :-)

Apologies in advance for this being rather long. It is, however, mostly header snippets.

My problem concerns filtering using a mail client (Pegasus, but could be any).

Currently using Exim 4.50 and we are making a copy of each incoming message using
the following entriwa in /etc/aliases

Let's say the user is Anna Jones and her UID is anna and her formal email name is
Anna.Jones@???

Anna.Jones:    anna

anna:    rcd, \anna

So, rcd gets a copy of each incoming message addressed to anna@??? or to
Anna.Jones@??? and that part is working just fine.

The problem is that anna gets a lot of email from a court system and the messages
come out of Exim addressed like this: