RE: [exim] AntiSpam per user

Author: Mike Grice
To: Israel Cardenas
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] AntiSpam per user
On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 14:42 +0200, Israel Cardenas wrote:
> Sorry, but I think this isn't a valid solution. This system has (it's not a
> joke) about 250.000 diferent users, and it's too critical.

It's plenty fine,

I do something similar and we currently have around 375,000 domains and
850,000 local_parts (this goes up all the time). The key is make sure
your database is properly optimised and indexed as well as your queries.
We use MySQL 4.1 with INNODB tables for row-level locking.

Cheers
Mike

--

+ ----- PlusNet - The smarter way to broadband ------