Re: [exim] greylist and retry configuration problems

Author: Brian Candler
To: Paul
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] greylist and retry configuration problems
On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 01:27:21PM +1000, Paul wrote:
> Sorry if this has been answered in the past

It was also asked by you in the past, i.e. yesterday, and you got two
replies which should have been helpful to you.

The idea of "mailing list greylisting" seems to be catching on here - i.e.
if you don't like the replies you got already to a question, then just post
the same question again, several times if necessary.

I'm afraid this is just annoying and is not likely to increase the quality
of answers you get.

This is happening so much that I started to wonder whether there is actually
a problem with the mailing list itself, but in your case the archives
clearly show two different Date: headers both with Australian timestamps:

http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20050502/msg00140.html
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20050502/msg00174.html

So I think you just submitted it twice, just over 24 hours apart.

Brian.