Re: [exim-dev] Please test 4.51 release candidate

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev, David Woodhouse
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Please test 4.51 release candidate
On Wed, 4 May 2005, Tony Finch wrote:

> The latest version of the patch (against the current CVS) is linked below.
> I don't know of any problems with it, and it would be nice to see it in
> 4.51.

Too late, I'm afraid. I've just frozen 4.51, for release very soon. I
didn't put in your earlier patch versions as I got the impression you
were still developing the patch, and I didn't see anything that I
interpreted as "this is ready to go in". Which may be my fault, of
course - I do rather skim the lists at times. You need to make sure I
notice!