[exim] blackholes.five-ten-sg.com ??

Autor: Renaud Allard
A: exim-users
CC: Giuliano Gavazzi
Assumpte: [exim] blackholes.five-ten-sg.com ??

I also already got a client blacklisted. He got an IP address which was already blacklisted there before.
I sent mails to the list owner, and never got an answer. All the info on the site on why the IP was blacklisted was also wrong.
This is the only blacklist where I was unable to remove a legitimate IP. Still, some clueless people use it and don't even want to consider using true blacklists like ordb or njabl. I think there are some antispam appliances that make use of five-ten-src by default.