Re: [exim] Stats on exim_rejectlog

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: Paulo Andre
CC: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Stats on exim_rejectlog
Paulo Andre wrote:
> I am using eximstats to get stats off exim_maillog, anyone know of a
> solution to get stats of rejected emails?

I'm running eximstats with:
eximstats -charts -chartdir /var/www/secure/eximstats-daily/ \
-pattern "Rejected Receipt" "/rejected RCPT/" \
-pattern "Rejected Spam" "/rejected after DATA: Rejected spam/" \
-pattern "Rejected Malware" "/rejected after DATA: Rejected malware/" \
-pattern "Quarantined Messages" "/R=spam_quarantine/" \
-nr -html /var/log/exim4/mainlog \
> /var/www/secure/eximstats-daily/index.html

The patterns count the various reject types I want stats on. Currently
that just reports total counts for each pattern. I've already filed an
enhancement request on eximstats to turn the pattern counts into time
bucketed histograms, which the author said he'd implement.

- Marc