Re: [exim] Exim Performance / Server Performance

Author: Brian Candler
To: RootChaos
CC: exim-users, 'GamCo - Gawie Marais'
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Performance / Server Performance
On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 12:54:15AM +0200, RootChaos wrote:
> Hi Brian
>
> Can you perhaps let me know when the mentioned link,
> http://www.ws.afnog.org/afnog2004/t1/mail/courier.htm, will be back online
> ?? Would like to read up a bit on that...

It's up now. The page had a temporary home in Mozambique a couple of weeks
ago, which was disconnected, and the site moved back to its normal home in
the Netherlands.

There are some slightly more up-to-date docs here, although they have been
modified to make them more specific to the FreeBSD ports collection:
http://ws.edu.isoc.org/workshops/2005/pre-SANOG-VI/bc/mail/

> Seems like, from most of the replies, people tend to suggest Courier and
> Maildir options to be the favourite...

In my experience the combination works well.

Regards,

Brian.