RE: [exim] MJ2/Exim 4.50-1mdk Problem

Author: Cory Daehn
To: fanf
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] MJ2/Exim 4.50-1mdk Problem
Well whatddya know. the system_aliases and virtual_system_aliases were both
set to root:mail ... Have always been... it was just this new compile that
broke things. Anyway, have changed it to mail:mail and everybody's happy
now. That brought an error 13 response from the mj_enqueue ... nothing a
createlist-destroy couldn't solve.

Although I still don't see in the error message where system_aliases is
referenced...

-=[crd]=-
---
Computer problem and clueless as to what to do about it?
Confused by tech support's help?
Find someone locally to help!
<http://www.fixmystupidpc.com>