[exim] Re: DomainKeys experiment:4.51 RC

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Larry Rosenman
CC: exim-users, Tom Kistner
Subject: [exim] Re: DomainKeys experiment:4.51 RC
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> Adding the DomainKeys stuff, I can no longer build Eximon (it needs the dk.o
> object).

That is all Tom Kistner's code and I guess he didn't think about Eximon.
I'll copy him on this message. Tom: probably something you added to a
file that is shared by Eximon (but not necessarily used by it) is
calling something in dk.o. The quick fix is to include dk.o in Eximon,
but there might be a better way...

> Also, trying to use the standard SysV make on UnixWare, how do I add
> the -ldomainkeys and -I/usr/local/include to the right variable?
>
> Also get a BUNCH of warnings (see attached gmake.out file).

I'll look at the warnings; if any of them apply to my parts of the code,
I'll do something. I'll leave Tom to sort out his own code. :-)

Regards,
Philip