[exim-dev] Re: [exim] Please test 4.51 release candidate

Author: Colm MacCarthaigh
To: exim-users
CC: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Re: [exim] Please test 4.51 release candidate
On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 02:53:01PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I have put what I hope will be the 4.51 release in
>
> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz
> ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz.sig
>
> It would be helpful if people could test this. There are some important
> bug fixes, but also some new features. Please read doc/ChangeLog,
> doc/NewStuff, and README.UPDATING in the tarball.

Excellent new features, I particularly like the dlopen expansion.
doc/Changelog references doc/experimental-spec.txt, but I can't find it.
I'd like to try out the domainkeys support, is there somewhere else
I can kind the spec ?

--
Colm MacCárthaigh  /   HEAnet, Teach Brooklawn,  /   Innealtóir Líonra
+353 1 6609040    /  Bóthar Shelbourne, BÁC, IE /  http://www.hea.net/