Re: [exim] Renaud Allard <renaud@llorien.org> - mail loops

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: Odhiambo G. Washington
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Renaud Allard <renaud@llorien.org> - mail loops
Il 27 Apr 2005 alle 23:25 Odhiambo G. Washington immise in rete
> Interesting ... I have sent him again and it has not come back to me.
> In the former e-mail, it was like looping btn my two servers, but
> again I was upgrading my spam filter so maybe it got caught in
> between.
> Sorry if this was a red herring!

It occurred to me too, but in a different way: the main server tried to
deliver, got a 451 message and passed the message to the backup
server (that is connected on a different network). The second one if
cannot deliver retry later, but neven send back to main server.
I think your servers operate in a "peer"manner, so bouche the 451
errors between them .
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile