Re: [exim] redirect transport $rcptxxxx?

Author: Christiaan den Besten
To: Martin Hepworth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] redirect transport $rcptxxxx?
>> We have users already 'using' the 'MailScanner-Spam-Score: sssss' header for filtering, so is has to be in addition to that one
>> .. :(. Spam-Header cannot add more than one header right?
>>
>> bye,
>> Chris
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Finch" <dot@???>

Actually, was going to ask Julian to make this possible, yes ;). So this example is not really for adding this SPAM specific header
anymore, but more in general. How can one add headers to 'any' message passing the exim routers bases upon (condition =) other
headers in the same message ?... What should de 'data = ' line contain to keep the flow going ;) Or should an other router then
'redirect' be used for these actions?

Perhaps I should have not mentioned MailScanner at all :)

bye,
Chris