RE: [exim] $run and $value

Author: Steffen Heil
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] $run and $value
Hi

> It is true. I had not considered the possibility of someone
> wanting to use the output on a failed return. On reflection,
> it does not seem unreasonable. A quick look at the code
> suggests that it will only take a one-line patch to make this
> change, so I have added it to my list of things to try out.
> Hopefully quite soon.

First, thanks a lot.

As for the reason of my question:
I am using dcc in acl_data to detect spam. dcc returns 0, if it is NOT spam.
In that case, the output of dcc is some statistic, which is not important
for me.
But if dcc regards that mail as spam, it will return another exit code (1 in
my case, can be configured). In that case I will reject that mail, but I
want to log the reason for rejecting. Hence I need dcc's statistical output.

Regards,
Steffen