RE: [exim] Header_sender

Author: Mark Smith
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Header_sender

Thanks for that. Fortunately in this particular case there is only ever one
sender. It's a commercial mailing list provider that for some reason uses
its own address as the envelope sender, and puts the individual mailing list
address in the From: header. Everything we get from them is spam, apart from
one legitimate mailing list that we want to allow through.

Mark