[exim] My own frozen messages

Author: Leopold Palomo Avellaneda
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] My own frozen messages
Hi,

I'm not an expert of exim, I'm only a new user. I have configured a little
mail server with a Debian Sarge (Exim-4.50). My system can receive mail from
the net, but I don't recieve any mail, and can sent email to the net, using a
smarthost (ISP). I just download the mails of my pop accounts using
fetchmail. I have modified the router to scan by spammassassin all the
messages. So the schema is like this:

fetchmail check for the messages a give then to a local accout to exim
Exim receive it, pass then to spamassasin that check the messsage and return
to exim.
Exim take the message an filter it to an specific folder.

My system works in general very well. It's a P1 with 64Mb. However, sometimes,
with some mails, they remain frozen, and I don't know why because they don't
have to do any net conection, only deliver it on a local account. Exim says:

-- 1DOwb6-00026f-5e-D

  leo@localhost
    local delivery failed

if I try to do this:
exim4 -d -M 1DOwb6-00026f-5e 2>log.exim

the important part says:
read response data: size=133
SMTP<< 250 Sender <> and extensions (SIZE=8100) Ok
SMTP<< 550 no se permite enviar correos al dominio biddeford.com
SMTP<< 503 No recipients specified

So, I understant that exim is trying to send the message to the domain from
the message is sent, not to the local account.

I can edit and save the frozen message manually, but I would like to solve
this. Any ideas.

Regards,
Leo

Ps I'm not in the list, please do a CC