RE: [exim] $run in data acl

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] $run in data acl
Steffen Heil wrote:

> > No not really, you can use the exiscan spool .eml file if you want.
>
> I cannot find such a file, but I also cannot create it using the spool
> folder, since in data-acl the data-d file is written, but the headers-h
> file is NOT.
>
> Any way round this?

Nope. That is the way things are, the data and header files are not
written untill after the message has been accepted.

written that is so that both parts are available to create a complete
message, so no nit picking on how much of one or another is really
there in the spool directories during the DATA acl ;)

The thing to grab during the DATA acl is the .eml file created by
exiscan during the MIME and DATA acl's. This of course means that
you must have exiscan support compiled in. The actual place for the
eml file is very well documented in the Exim 4.5x manual on the web,
and on the exiscan website.

As long as you relase the file before the DATA acl and exiscan clean is
done, the the file is still removed as normal by exiscan.

--

--EAL--