Re: [exim] Exim & PHP

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: aw
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim & PHP

You should probably post this to a php list

exim should work fine w/php -- my guess is something in your compile,
configuration, or programming

i've never had a problem with just using mail()

you could always just use a command line option.

someone made a function to do bsmtp in exim here:
    http://us2.php.net/mail