Re: [exim] greylisting issue

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] greylisting issue
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 01:59:39PM +0200, Brian Candler said:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 12:20:59PM -0500, Craig Jackson wrote:
> > It's the few mail servers that I need to receive
> > mail from that don't resend that I'm concerned about. For example,
> > Southwest Airlines does not always resend.
>
> You are saying that Southwest Airlines have configured their mail server so
> that their outgoing mails are dropped on the floor in response to any
> temporary error??

I don't believe so - I have heard this before, but I use greylisting
here and we get their mails without a problem. There was initially some
delay, but no lost mail AFAIK.
|  Stephen Gran                  | BOFH excuse #121:  halon system went    |
|  steve@???             | off and killed the operators.           |