Re: [exim] Doubled headers with exiscan

Autor: Piotr Roszatycki
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Doubled headers with exiscan
On Tuesday 19 of April 2005 14:32, Piotr Roszatycki wrote:
> I'm using exiscan with spamassassin which set X-Spam-Level: header. I've
> found the problem if this header already exists in incoming message. How
> can I delete header in ACL. I'm afraid it is impossible, but I think the
> system filter is called after ACL is working, so after adding the doubled
> header.
>
> Of course the message could come from my other server, so I use following
> ACL:
>
>   # Omit if already scanned
>   accept  condition     = ${if eq {${hmac{md5}{EXISCAN_SA_SECRET}
> {SA$body_linecount}}}\
>                                {$h_X-Exiscan-SA-Signature:} {1}{0}}

I'm trying to implement the removing the doubled headers in system filter but
I'm missing modificator for $header_ to getting only last value. The headers
are concacated :(

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki, Netia SA
: :' :    mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl