[exim] Folding header lines.

Author: Ian FREISLICH
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Folding header lines.
Hi

Is there a way to get exim to fold long header lines added by an
ACL. Some acl statements I use insert a long header by expansion
and there really isn't a way to break it up.

  warn   message = X-some-header: $acl_m0
         condition = ...

Might produce a 300 character line, which I'd like folded and nicely
tabbed up. Some client's mail servers don't play nicely and linewrap
the headers which then land up starting the body of the message.
I know the clients are broken and broken - most clients are, so
I've not added the header and just made it a log message until I
hear whether this can be done.

--
Ian Freislich