[exim] Re: exim 3.35 -- local network routing

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
CC: Matej Cepl
Subject: [exim] Re: exim 3.35 -- local network routing
On 2005-04-17 Matej Cepl <cepl@???> wrote:
> I have here a home network consisting of three computers -- two workstations
> (one named blahoslav other kosatec with Debian/testing and exim 4.50) and
> one server (mitmanek with Debian/stable and exim 3.35); the server is
> connected to the Internet via dial-up. The problem I have is that I did not
> manage to persuade exim on server to send emails to the workstation
> computers

[...]

Well, that is broken:

route_list = 192.168.0.0/24 $domain bydns_a

<Quote spec.txt>
|The format of each rule is

</unquote>

"192.168.0.0/24" is no domain pattern but a ip-address/netmask specification,
something like

route_list = blahoslav.vysocina $domain bydns_a;\
             kosatec.vysocina $domain bydns_a

might work.
            cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.